DryWired™ is a Los Angeles based technology firm and the leading licensee of a revolutionary European protective nano-coating technology. We launched Drywired™ to fuel our marketing efforts for this protective nano-coating which makes virtually any surface resistant to water, oil and corrosion. Our nano-coating is non-toxic, invisible, and undetectable to touch. DryWired™ is currently licensed to distribute the patented technology in over 50 countries. Read More
How can DryWired™ help?
Humidity, rain, snow and accidental water exposure can create challenges for all kinds of hand-held electronic devices. Parents who carry their mobile phones around their children are constantly exposed to spills and splashes. People with active lifestyles expose their devices to sweat, rain and the elements constantly. Drywired™’s nano-coating technology helps prevent these kinds of accidents and gives consumers an additional sense of security allowing their expensive personal electronic device to be protected no matter what happens.
DryWired™’s revolutionary protective nano-coating has been successfully applied to printed circuit boards, cell phones, tablet computers, medical electronics, aircraft foam, plastics, and high-end textiles without changing the look or feel of the product.
DryWired™ improves the reliability of handsets. It also can:
- Reduce corrosion and electrochemical migration.
- Reduce cell phone returns to carriers and insurance providers.
- Prevent the need for repairs.
- Improve a distributor’s brand reputation.
- Improve relationships with carriers and consumers.
- Promote enhanced protection and reliability.
- Create an attractive value-added service for the end consumer.
- Attract new tech savvy clientele.
- Remove the requirement for bulky covers, seals, o-rings, gaskets, and snubbers.
- Provide an environmentally friendly protective solution.